**This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical product will be sent.**
With this purchase, you will receive a 122-page pdf workbook containing:
* Beautifully-Designed Cover
* Welcome Letter
* 4 pages of Encouragement Letters (every two weeks)
* How to Use this Workbook Suggestion
* 50 pages of Daily Verses with short devotion (one from each chapter of Genesis)
* 50 pages of Journal Prompts with editable text box for your reflection (corresponding to each daily verse)
* 7 pages of Study Planners (every week)
* 7 pages of Weekly Planners (every week)
* Closing Letter
* Editable pages where you can type your reflection and weekly study goals & tasks directly into the pdf
* Available in Letter (8.5”x11”) size
* Instant Download – Print it out and start using it right away!
* Unlimited Printing – Use this year after year!
* Due to the nature of Digital Products. All products all final sale. No exchange, return or refund can be offered. PLEASE inquire about the product before purchasing. I’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
* This digital download is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, distribute, or sell the files.
* Colors may slightly vary depending on different monitors.
* You need a PDF viewer to view and open these files. You can download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE right here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
How a digital download works:
1. Add this product to your cart.
2. After payment is completed, go to my account on the top menu. You will see left menu bar with the link “Downloads”. Your pdf workbook is available under your downloads area.
3. Click on the pink box and download the pdf workbook.
4. After downloading, you may print or edit & save (do remember to save your edits) as many copies as you like for personal use.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions (cluelessjournal [at] outlook [dot] com)! This editable and printable Genesis Bible Journal Workbook is a great resource to help you be consistent with your bible reading and make positive changes daily through the actionable journal prompts.